Shepp Parker has a construction business and is aware of how the company may have slow periods where his operational cash flow may be tight. Mr. Parker has decided to put aside $15,000 a month from some of his profits for the next 5 Years into a safety net. The money will be set aside in a separate account which pays a 3.25% annual interest rate compounded monthly. The first %15,000 is placed in the account today. How much money will this account have after 5 years?
Shepp Parker has a construction business and is aware of how the company may have slow periods where his operational cash flow may be tight.
by | Jun 19, 2022 | accounting
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.