- Read From Marriage Markets: How Inequality is Remaking the American Family on page 77 of Rereading America.
- Make an initial posting on the discussion board for From Marriage Markets.
From _Marriage Markets_ Discussion Board
No unread replies.No replies.
Perhaps I have the wrong kind of market in mind…
Time to see what you think about our second article for the week! As I keep reminding you, make sure to say something of substance with your replies to the following questions, demonstrating that you understand the content of the article and can connect it to your own thoughts and experiences:
1. Please answer “Engaging the Text” #1 on page 84 of the textbook.
2. Please answer “Engaging the Text” #3 on page 85 of the textbook.
3. Please answer “Engaging the Text” #4 on page 85 of the textbook.
4. Please answer “Engaging the Text” #6 on page 85 of the textbook.
5. Just for the fun of it and to make this a little less boringly academic, since I stuck a market photo up there, what is your MOST HATED type of fruit out there, and what is your most favorite one? (I’ll tell you my hated one…MANGO. Those things are just vile and disgusting…I know many of you love ’em…but keep them away from me…ugghhhh…If I could make every mango tree on the planet burst into spontaneous combustion, I would. That flavor is simply vile!)
Thank you! And remember to consult the road map for the week about how to do your follow up postings for the boards this week…I am asking a lot of you on these things this time!