Adam Smith Annotation Assignment Description
Annotate the writings of Adam Smith found in Chapter 8 of the MyEducator textbook.
This is the only annotation required
. This assignment replaces the George Washington paper listed on the Course Outline.
- DUE: Upload to Canvas by Tuesday, March 14, by 11:59 p.m.
- VALUE: 25 points
- Times New Roman 12 point font
- 1 inch margins
There is no set length. The assignment should be as long as you need it to be, but at least
one significant page
. The annotation can be in an outline format or in paragraphs. Choose what works best for you but
- To help you learn how to get the most out of your reading and prepare you for the future midterm.
THE ANNOTATION NEEDS TO INCLUDE:
Bio of author
:Tell about the author including such things as background, timeline, education, life, significant events, etc.
Summarize the Article
: What are the main points?
ould include any or all of the following:
- What stood out to you?
- What did you highlight and why?
- What do you agree with and why?
- What do you disagree with and why?
- What do you not understand and need to do more research on?
- What words do you not understand and need to look up?
- What is the modern application and examples?
- Why is this relevant?
- What are discussion points from class you would like to add?
- Compare or contrast to other writers or philosophers discussed through the semester.
- Whatever seems significant to you.