In your Fraud Examination Casebook with Documents textbook, read Case 2: Check Fraud, Debit Card Fraud, and Cash Larceny (pp. 29-45). You will need the following documents for this assignment: Anderson Bank TransactionsCheck/Debit Card Larceny Case, Exercise #1 TemplateAlso, see pp. 155-178 of this textbook for additional copies of documents and other information required to complete this assignment. Requirements: Using the applicable portions of the Excel file (Check/Debit Card Larceny Case Exercise #1 Template), complete the following tasks: Perform a bank reconciliation as of April 1, 2016, using the bank statement for March 2016, the cash receipts journal, and the cash disbursements journal.Compare the front and back of the checks and the deposit slips to the cash receipts and the cash disbursements journal and identify:Checks where the payees do not matchIrregular disbursementsIrregular signaturesReview the deposits:How often and when were the deposits made?Is anything missing from the deposits?How do these deposits relate to the bank reconciliation? Submit your completed Check/Debit Card Larceny Case, Exercise #1 Template Excel file with the answers to the above requirements (included in that Excel file only).
In your Fraud Examination Casebook with Documents textbook, read Case 2: Check Fraud, Debit Card Fraud, and Cash Larceny (pp. 29-45). You will need the following documents for this assignment: Anderso
by | Jun 19, 2022 | accounting
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.