Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format in course textbook and write a 1-page summary.
The weekly article summary assignment starts from Module 1 through Module 6. Each summary is due in the following module. For example, Article Summary 1 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 2, and Article Summary 6 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 7.
- Must be a research article. Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process stated in the course textbook. Discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title page and references page. No abstract needed.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
- Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.