Purpose:The purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting your academic argumentative research paper.Description:In this assignment, you will first write your literature review; then, you will write your introduction. The following details are requirements of the assignment:Introduction (9-12 well-developed sentences/approximately 350 words): ” The following components must be included in the introduction(in the following order).oSentence 1: Introduce the general topicoSentence 2: Pro side (general)oSentence 3: Con side (general)oSentence 4: Narrow the scope (1)oSentence 5: Examples of the narrowed topicoSentence 6: Narrow the scope (2)oSentence 7: Specific controversyoSentence 8: Pro side (specific)oSentence 9: Con side (specific)oSentence 10: The thesisLiterature Review (800-900 words): oLiterature review preface: This paragraph acts as a guide to what the reader can expect in the literature review.oLiterature review body: This section includes three to four body paragraphs that discuss the history, terminology, and both sides of the controversy (pro and con).oLiterature review conclusion: The conclusion signals that the literature review is ending, but it also acts as a kind of preface for the body of the paper by restating the thesis statement and establishing your argument once again.Demonstrate how to summarize and paraphrase source materials.Demonstrate the avoidance of plagiarism through proper use of APA citations and references for all paraphrased and quoted material.
English 102 UNIT 4
by | Jun 19, 2022 | english
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.