Cognitive Bias Song
This is an exercise in examining socio-centric and ethical reasoning.
Do the following:
- Reflect on your mindset and a cultural belief that is a central tenet of your life.
- Explore the benefits and challenges of egocentric thinking.
- Identify the logic used to make the claims presented in the scholarly article.
- Develop a logical argument with causal explanations or hypotheses, which can square egocentric thinking and cultural and religious, social or political beliefs with logic and reason. Cite your source as evidence.
- Be sure to adhere to the apa format
- Remember that critical thinking is not just your opinion; rather, it is a claim that provides evidence that helps you prove an argument.