Several Big Data Visualization tools have been evaluated in this week’s paper. While the focus was primarily on R and Python with GUI tools, new tools are being introduced every day. Compare and contrast the use of R vs Python and identify the pros and cons of each. Provide an example of both programming languages with coding examples as well as your experience in using one or both programming languages in professional or personal work. If you have no experience with either language, please discuss how you foresee using either/both of these languages in visualizing data when analyzing big data.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion.