Step One: Choose a Topic and Draft a Thesis • Students must select a topic from the options listed in BlackBoard (see Research Paper tab). o Topics and draft thesis statements must be confirmed by professor before Week 3 Topics are confirmed by a “first come first serve” basis, so please email early. *Failure to confirm your topic will result in a ZERO on your research paper* Thesis Statements • A thesis is your argument/claim regarding your topic. o This assignment IS NOT a biography NOR an exercise in summarizing facts about your topic. o The goal of this paper is: To argue an aspect(s) regarding your topics’ historical significance and contributions. • Focus on the “How?” “Why?” “Because of this event, ___ occurred,” rather than simply the “What, Who, or When?” Research questions should focus on the importance of the event/person, or the changes that occurred due to the event/person. Beyond this, it is helpful to organize your paper around historical themes (politics, gender, race, immigration, religion, conflict, etc.). Feel free to email the professor with questions. Step Two: Research and Evidence • Students must use FIVE academic sources o ONE of the five sources MUST be an academic book (your textbook does not count) Academic sources ARE NOT History.com; Encyclopedia; Wikipedia; History.org; etc. Academic sources include university press produced, peer reviewed, field/discipline expert written materials. • Please see our class Research Video tutorial for more info on accessing databases. Step Three: Writing the Paper, Citations, and Formatting: 1. A cover page is required a. This must include an original title (DO NOT use HST 111-W65 Research Paper as a title) 2. All papers must be submitted in Times New Roman, 12pt font, Double Spaced, and 1” margins 3. All citations must follow the Chicago Manual of Style a. In text citations (footnotes) for all direct quotations and/or thorough summaries i. See Research Video tutorial in our Blackboard page for more help with citations ii. Purdue OWL website is also helpful for tutorials on Chicago Style citations 4. Your paper must include a Bibliography following the Chicago Manual of Style format
Anne Hutchinson and her impact on feminism
by | Jun 19, 2022 | education
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.