ProjectsProject 1: Discuss the role of music in a single film created in 1970 or beforeProject 2: Discuss the role of music in a single film created in 1970 or afterDue Dates: on BeachBoard, see Content/Course Documents/Due DatesLength: 3-5 pages or longer if you use wide margins, big print, or picturesYou can choose any film even if it is discussed in the text. You are not limited to Hollywood films, as international films are acceptable. Films are available at the CSULB library media center if you do not have access to a work. A bibliography is not needed; use footnotes only when appropriate. Please follow the same submission guidelines as for the exam essays.Remember: This project is about music. Do not spend much time in plot description. You do not need to write about all of the music in a film. You can choose a point of view or some aspect of the music in the movie and focus on that.Best Internet ResourceHYPERLINK “http://www.IMDb.com” www.IMDb.comSubmission GuidelinesFormat: typed with double-spacingUse a formal writing style. Grammar and spelling will be considered.Submit your written work using BeachBoard’s dropboxUse doc, docx, or pdf designations onlyDO NOT paste your work into the dropbox window.Please place your work into the correct folder.Be sure to include your name!
5 pages essay
by | Jun 19, 2022 | english
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.